加入會員 會員登入 聯絡我們English

學術論壇

學術論壇可提供瀏覽者及一般會員閱讀瀏覽學術文章。
您必須為協會會員或專科醫師才可擁有發表文章及討論之權限。
發表人 討論主題 發表時間 討論數
許毓昭 術前尿動力學檢查是否增加婦女尿失禁病患術後成功率? 2014/8/29 上午 10:06:59 0
原 文 題  目 Does preoperative urodynamics improve outcomes for women undergoing surgery for stress urinary incontinence? A systematic review and meta-analysis.
作  者 Rachaneni S, Latthe P..
出  處 BJOG
出版日期 2014 Jul 15. doi: 10.1111/1471-0528.
評 論 尿動力學查是一項廣泛運用於排尿障礙的檢查項目。對於複雜性排尿障礙,泌尿科醫師常常會藉由尿動力學檢查來鑑別診斷。然而針對尿失禁病患施行尿動力學檢查是否能夠提升手術之成功率,實為讓人有興趣的課題。
目前發表的論文,針對此議題有不同的結論。本篇文章收集四個研究案件,針對其中病例進行分析。研究結果顯示,針對於手術成功率以不同方向來評估。以病人主觀認定來看,手術成功與否並不因是否接受術前尿動力學檢查而有差異。至於手術併發症方面,解尿困難、急尿感也不會因此而有增加。
雖然尿動力學檢查是一個解尿困難常用的檢查,許多醫師甚至病患本身,也會開立或要求術前進行尿動力學檢查,但整體研究分析發現,在應力性尿失禁的病患進行檢查,並不會增加其術後成功的機會,也不會降低併發症的發生率。只要病患術前的表現是以單純應力性尿失禁,或混和型尿失禁,無伴隨其他解尿症狀者,並不一定需要進行檢查。應該由臨床醫師依個別病患病況進行開立,不該是常規的術前檢查項目。
abstract OBJECTIVES:
To compare the surgical outcomes in women with SUI or stress-predominant mixed urinary incontinence (MUI) based on urodynamic diagnoses compared with diagnoses based on office evaluation without urodynamics.
SEARCH STRATEGY:
We searched Cochrane, MedLine, Embase, CINAHL, LILACS, metaRegister of Controlled Trials (mRCT) and Google Scholar databases from inception until March 2013.
SELECTION CRITERIA:
We included randomised controlled trials (RCTs) comparing surgical outcomes in women investigated by urodynamics and women who had office evaluation only.
DATA COLLECTION AND ANALYSIS:
Two independent reviewers (S.R. and P.L.) extracted the data and analysed it using review manager (revman) 5.2 software.
MAIN RESULTS:
Of the 388 articles identified, only four RCTs met our criteria. The data from one study are as yet unpublished. In the other three RCTs, the women with SUI or stress-predominant MUI were randomised either to office evaluation and urodynamics (n = 388) or to office evaluation only (n = 387). There was no statistical difference in the risk ratio (RR) of subjective cure in the two groups (RR 1.02, 95%CI 0.90-1.15, P = 0.79, I2 = 45%), objective cure (RR 1.01, 95%CI 0.93-1.11, P = 0.28, I2 = 20%) or complications such as voiding dysfunction (RR 1.54, 95%CI 0.61-3.89, P = 0.27, I2 = 18%) or urinary urgency (RR 0.80, 95%CI 0.28-2.3, P = 0.19, I2 = 40%).
AUTHORS CONCLUSIONS:
In women undergoing primary surgery for SUI or stress-predominant MUI without voiding difficulties, urodynamics does not improve outcomes - as long as the women undergo careful office evaluation.
回覆發表 回覆討論主題內容 最後發表
目前尚無任何相關的回覆資料